Activation key issue

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

Kobby

Activation key issue

Post by Kobby » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 am

Hello Russel

I migrated FS9 to my new FSX PC, but can't get FS FORCE 1 activated. ( I do have a key ).

FS FORCE 2 was already installed and activated but unfortunately, it got corrupted in my effort to fix the first problem. (not successful either)

Done a reinstall of FS FORCE 2 , but can’t retrieve the key, for activation. Your help will be most welcomed.

Regards

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: Activation key issue

Post by RussDirks » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 am

Kobby wrote:I migrated FS9 to my new FSX PC, but can't get FS FORCE 1 activated. ( I do have a key ).
Please describe in detail what happens when you try to activate FS Force 1, including the exact text of any error messages.
Did a reinstall of FS Force 2, but can't retrieve the key.
If you have lost your registration key for FS Force 2, please contact support "at" fs-force.com for assistance. If you are having some other problem, please elaborate, in detail please.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

Kobby

Post by Kobby » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 am

Hi Russ

Thanks for your quick response. I got Fs Force 1 activated. A latest version did the trick.

About a registration key for FS Force 2, I did send a mail ( with proof of purchase )
to support @fs-force.com, for assistance. Am waiting patiently for a reply.

Regards

Arminclces

Post by Arminclces » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

I have a similar problem activating, althought it says that the activation was successfull, it keeps telling me that the 30 minute Demo mode is now finished and FS will be switched off. Im Using Prepar3dv2 with Migration tool. I did check the box "Prepared v2".

Update: I need the upgrade licence,as the old FSX licence does not work for Prepar3dv2 althought it is accepted by the Activation Wizard (would be nice if a note popped up to make people aware of this)
:)

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 am

Arminclces wrote: ... it would be nice if a note popped up to make people aware of this
Done. See version 2.6.2.3
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator