P3Dv2.2 and SimConnect

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

caos

P3Dv2.2 and SimConnect

Post by caos » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am

After installing FS Force in order to it with Logitech g940 and when trying to run FS Force the application I get a startup error;
“ FS Force was unable to load SimConnect Interface! FS Force will be inoperative. Click Help button to resolve this problem”
As the help file suggested i tried repairing the installation via the windows control pannel programs repair option and still no luck..
i searched Google for an answer.. downloaded the P3D SDK and still no luck although in the about info of the sim it mentions SimConnect 2.2.0.0 is installed... but searching for an MSI onthe downloaded file from P3D or the local computer there is no SimConnect.msi???

Any help would be appreciated

crisfranca

Re: P3Dv2.2 and SimConnect

Post by crisfranca » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 pm

I have the same problem.

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: P3Dv2.2 and SimConnect

Post by RussDirks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:20 pm

After a bit of research with Google, I have found that there is a known bug with P3D since v2.1, whereby the legacy Simconnect interface is not being included in the install package. I'm making available here a copy of the SimConnect.msi installer. Download and run it to install, and then try again. Please post back here if it solves the problem. Download from : http://www.fs-force.com/downloads/SimConnect.msi
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator