Trim gauge

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

maelstrom

Trim gauge

Post by maelstrom » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:34 am

Dirk, I had to install my RealAir Legacy and ran the Prifile Manager which installed the trim gauge into the panel.cfg - the trim gauge entries appear correct. However, when I adjust the trim in flight I get a green strip across the top of the screen which shows the trim position rather than the normal gauge and it's a real framerate hit! How do I sort it out?

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: Trim gauge

Post by RussDirks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:37 am

If you're getting the green strip that means FS Force was not able to read the gauge information from panel.cfg. It could also mean FS Force was not able to identify the aircraft type. Has this aircraft worked before, in this regard, or is this the first time you've used this aircraft with FS Force? I seem to recall other users having problems with RealAir aircraft.

Try doing a re-install (you don't need to uninstall anything, so you don't need to worry about any settings being lost).
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

maelstrom

Re: Trim gauge

Post by maelstrom » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is now fixed! I tried re-installing FS Force without success. However, uninstalling and re-installing the Legacy sorted the gauge out.