trim system

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

philippe rostain

trim system

Post by philippe rostain » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 am

dear russ
i finaly found the welle iden fsforce .cfg
my problem is to suppres it as the panel and command i use for trim/flaps /gear is a goflight panel whixh is not recognized as a joystick by FSX
so i cannot assign it
how can i suppres the fsforce trim function without disturbing the whole sytem
should i suppres the trim line in general and in each profile?
by the way what s about my idea about a specific profile for modern jet military fighters and another one for W W 2 warbirds?
regards
p rostain

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: trim system

Post by RussDirks » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:05 am

philippe rostain wrote:how can i suppres the fsforce trim function without disturbing the whole sytem
should i suppres the trim line in general and in each profile?
If you want to disable the FS Force trim system, I've already given you the information you need in the thread below. Here's the relevant part : "To suppress the FS Force trim system, you can do that globally during the flight from the Addon / FS Force menu, or you can do it per profile in Profile Manager / Profiles / Edit / Trim." (from this thread : viewtopic.php?p=1232&highlight=#1232). It's really a personal preference how you want to do it. Just experiment until you find something that works for you.

As far as profiles, you are not limited to the default profiles that come with the program. Profile Manager allows you to create your own.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator