Potential FSforce buyer question

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

dsflyer

Potential FSforce buyer question

Post by dsflyer » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:11 am

Hello all.,

I wonder if fsforce generates stronger force feedback than default FS9. My problem with the default forces is that if i am flying a heavy such as the 747 i feel no force on my joystick (well minimal force). So when i am banking, taking off etc i move my SWFF2 joystick and it literally feels as light as a feather!! - in FS2002 my arm used to ache.

I dont know if anyone else has experienced a similar problem?

I got some strong force effects on the ground by changing the aircraft.cfg settings in FS9 but as soon as the wheels left the ground the joystick lost force again!. I noticed that force feedback in FS9 is limited to ground, bumps and crash i.e nothing in the air!!. Oh and changing Master-Control-Gain force to 40000 helped about 10%.

Sorry to ramble, but i want to make my position very clear before deciding to go ahead and buy this product.

Have i come to the right place?? :shock: :shock:

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:35 am

FS Force provides stronger forces, better forces and more realistic forces!! (In my opinion, of course. :D ).

Also note that there is a trial version of FS Force available which allows 10 free sessions. You don't have to rely on what others say ... try it out for yourself! :)
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

dsflyer

Post by dsflyer » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:27 am

Hi Russel,

Ridiculously busy last few weeks ...
Tried the demo and it sure is an improvement over the default forces and will definitely buy FSForce. Wish i had bought it sooner!

Big Thankyou

Dan :shock: